Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here's the kind of conversation I usually have with my friends


22:42
I sense that he loves you deep inside

22:43
rofl. wtf?

22:43
.and wants to fuck your asshole until poop comes out and your constipated for days

22:43
aww, wtf!?!? LOL
that's just.. WTF!?!?! lol

22:43
That's what happened with your mum

22:44
omg...
lol
that's just wrong
hahaha

22:44
...and truee

22:44
probably not..

22:45
... well... i didn't want to tell you.
neither did your mum for that matter

22:46
ohkay.. shh now

22:47
Do I need to go down to details?

22:47
sigh fine..

22:48
It all happened one afternoon. You hadn't come back from school yet and I was relaxing in the lounge room with your two dogs
This was a week after your party

22:49
lol

22:49
Your mum comes into the room with cookies, pretty awesome ones at that
I said thanks and went back to watching stupid american tv shows

22:49
Great.. so this is the story of How I Fucked Your Mother? haha

22:49
Your mum sat there, as if constipated already

22:50
ahahaha..

22:50
Breathing heavily. I watched her chest lapse up and down in a quick motion for what seemed like decades

22:50
loool

22:50
We stared at each other for a moment and smiled shyly at each other. I felt the moment, she totally wanted it.

22:51
omg.. hahaha

22:51
I reached towards her and she leaned back into the comfy couch cushion, grasping it with her claws
She purred deeply and in baritone, surprisingly male like

22:51
rofl

22:51
This was a bit of an off put, but I hadn't had sex for a couple of weeks so I was desperate

22:52
ROFL

22:52
I continued until she had her fifth orgasm in the minute. Then we went to the next level.
She said to wait on the couch for a minute.

22:52
lol
Extreme Movie :P:P

22:52
And so I did, then she came back in a lion costume, riding a sheep for some unrelevant reason.

22:53
ahaha. wtf?

22:53
It was kinda kinky though, so I went along with it.. but in order to fuck her totally, i had to bone the sheep first.
It was a challenge I had to make, for the best of my penis.

22:53
LOOOL!

22:54
I knew your mum was a milf and I had to go all the way so I could continue the quest to become teh_milkpwnerer
*milf

22:54
lololololololol

22:54
So anyways. I groped the sheep awkwardly from behind and continued my dirty work. One thing that I particularly disliked was the maggots in the asshole and wool scraping past my foreskin. Alas I put up with it

22:55
lol
ewwwys

22:55
Finally she said enough and ripped off her clothes in a millisecond. But it wasn't over just yet.

22:55
omg... hahaha

22:55
Underneath her lioness costume was a milipede costume

22:55
WHAT!!??! lol

22:55
and on the millipede costume was thousands of spiders and cockroaches

22:56
oh seriously..

22:56
I thought what the hell, boning a millipede sounds like a pretty awesome story to tell my friends. So yeah I did it

22:56
sorry, i planted them there
I can tell you the story

22:56
It was messy and at one point i think i stabbed a golden orb spider with my dick

22:56
rofl

22:57
It's impaled body lay there at the end of my dick and yet your mother continued to torture me by making the rest of the spiders crawl until me
Seriously dude. Your mum is weird as
Anyways, that's the story.
*into me

22:57
lol.. wtf?
we should like make a video of that or post it on the website
cause that is some really funny shit
Just, at the end. The guy who you told it to is like super shocked, and his eyes are staring at you, wide open
like.. A flash animation or something
Or pivot.. i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment